Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Coot Cose, and Bee Shoo





Our first two word phrase...yep, "Coot Cose" is what she said to me in Target when I said, "Addie, look at the cute clothes". I couldn't believe it. I laughed, so she kept repeating it. Later that night, Chris was getting her ready for bed, and I held up the shirt I got that day and she says "coot cose" just like that! Chris's response, "No Way!". I had to laugh.


This is her shopping at a friend's house...she LOVED the shopping cart!



Ok, and I'm fighting this sinus thing last week and I'm sneezing like crazy, and after one of my sneezes, she says "bee shoo".





Laughter again.


I love it! So every time I or anyone sneezes we hear this cute little "bee shoo" coming from her.



This is so fun :)

2 Comments:

Blogger cu4photos said...

You are going to LOVE this age. Be sure to document all this little cute stuff. It's fun to go back and read it when they're grown. She's adorable!!

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, its cute all right. Then once they get the hang of it...... well then you may wish at times you were back in the days when they weren't so mobile and verbal! Hence i'm in the teen years now!!! Yikes! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!! Enjoy, they grow soooo... fast!

Tammy

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home